Sammy / Maks / Max

Wanderoz
This topic is 1828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
So I went back and reread the masseur finder ad. And it made me laugh in a good way. I am not criticizing and I myself live in a foreign country where I have to use language not my own and sometimes rely on google translate etc. That said, giving massage with deep depression sounds like no fun. :)

Hey, he is Eastern European, this part of the world has been through a lot. Depression, oppression, repression, suppression...

I just hope he does the glutes and doesn't suffer from that other "Eastern European hang-up." It is one of my missions in life not to hear "now you can finish yourself" ever gain.

I know that there has to be previous threads reviewing him. If I recall correctly, one of the things that stood out was related to a hygiene issue. I'll rely on my astute fellow Forum members to prove me right or wrong.

Oh, no! My fuse is getting short when it comes to these issues. Many of the traveling guys I've seen recently don't even bother to get extra towels from the hotel. It is absolutely fucking gross and unacceptable to do multiple massages on the same towel on their bed. And they don't even get how bad this is. A serious masseur brings a table and arranges plentiful fresh sheets from the hotel.

You have to wonder why these dudes bother advertising.

I mean, it costs money to have your ad posted on 3 sites, but what's the point if you are not going to respond to potential customers?

Or could it be that he figured I'd be difficult to scam? Getting a bad vibe in any case.

• 5 months later...

I replied to another thread and figured I would here too.

I tried him a year ago or more, it was OK. No hygiene issues, no appointment issues. The massage was fine and he is nude during, but does not allow mutual touch so you will have to be content with looking only.

His English is good enough to hold a basic conversation. It’s unlikely I’ll book him again, but I wouldn’t tell others not to if they know what to expect.

• 1 month later...
Guest InthePines

I suddenly got a text from him...we've spoken in the past and I'll be in your town, would you like to set up a male massage? I've never spoken with this guy, so he's either exchanging numbers with a buddy, or working for a handler who is cross marketing client's phone numbers.