411 on Alex in NYC

dubs
This topic is 2079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Didn't have a massage with him - but I almost beat the shit out of him in Provincetown. I was on line for the bathroom at the boathouse during the tea dance one afternoon. As anyone might know who's been there, the lines get long and you can end up waiting for about 15 minutes. Anyway, right when there were only a few more people ahead of me, this dickhead shows up and tries to cut the guys in front of me. First he is begging them "please please please" then he got obnoxious saying he was just going to cut in front of them anyway. They persisted, so he then turned to me and just cut in front of me. I shoulder checked him out of the way then stared him down. I could tell he was sussing it out in his head whether he was going to attack me but im a big guy. He backed down. But right then someone came out of one of the stalls and he dove into it cutting all of us. He was still in there doing who knows what by the time my turn came up. So, you may want to ask yourself if this completely shady douchebag is the kind of guy you want a massage from.

Well, Jake, that says it all! But would you say that he gives a good massage? :( :)

With my experience 10+ years ago, massage skills were non-existent.

I tried to see him many years ago in Chicago and he was using the same pics then. He totally flaked on me (fortunately for me!) and texted later to say he had passed out! Who knows from what but I would avoid.

He was late for my session. I texted and knocked for 10-15mins before he responded. He had overslept (It was a morning appt).

BTW - He is till using some of the same pics that were dated even back then