411 ItalianMassage LV visiting SF

sfguy72
This topic is 1870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to do magic shows and stripper in Miami a while back. He is from South America, not Italy. He did a mediocre massage. Basically he made it about himself. Encouraged me to touch him and right before doing it he said it would be more money. He is hot but too full of himself.

He used to do magic shows and stripper in Miami a while back. He is from South America, not Italy. He did a mediocre massage. Basically he made it about himself. Encouraged me to touch him and right before doing it he said it would be more money. He is hot but too full of himself.

Thanks so much for the info!

I’ve since located info on here about him from a separate listing he has on MF: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/5680/

On there he goes by Pablo and some posts that he upsells for “extra” services.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the info! How much extra did he ask for?

• 1 month later...

I went to see Pablo/Paolo the other day. He was extra friendly (very outgoing), he's very hot, and the massage was ok. He did not try to upsell anything sensual, and kept the massage pretty therapeutic (except for giving it in his underwear).

Not sure yet if I'm going to try another time - it kind of had potential that did not materialize :-)

• 1 month later...

2nd visit: this time he offered a "sensual" massage for an additional $50.

He definitely is smoking hot. Sadly, as happens many a times, once the sensual massage was on, the quality of the real massage deteriorated.

All in all, I would recommend his "therapeutic" massage (with him in his underwear) over the sensual one.