Ryan in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 2034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

Gave him a shot!

Cute, friendly, the whole thing was completely “therapeutic” (which I put in quotes because he’s very much untrained). Also, there’s some confusing branding: while I laid myself down on the table he left the room to “get ready” and then came back wearing only a speedo. I say confusing because he never veered even slightly into sensual territory, so I don’t understand why he got mostly undressed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gave him a shot!

Cute, friendly, the whole thing was completely “therapeutic” (which I put in quotes because he’s very much untrained). Also, there’s some confusing branding: while I laid myself down on the table he left the room to “get ready” and then came back wearing only a speedo. I say confusing because he never veered even slightly into sensual territory, so I don’t understand why he got mostly undressed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve never understood why masseurs who aren’t planning to have any interaction do this “half naked I am trying to be sexy” routine when you are face down and can’t see them anyway. Maybe it makes them feel revved up...but for what? So weird... certainly not for my fantasy world during the Massage.

• 3 weeks later...
I’ve never understood why masseurs who aren’t planning to have any interaction do this “half naked I am trying to be sexy” routine when you are face down and can’t see them anyway. Maybe it makes them feel revved up...but for what? So weird... certainly not for my fantasy world during the Massage.

I can think of a couple of reasons.

1.) they don't want to get massage oil all over their clothes

2.) massage really is physical hard work, and it's just more comfortable to do that when not encumbered by sweaty clingy shirt or pants.