Great massage in DC/Alexandria

Greathands
This topic is 1706 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I often see posts inquiring for massage in the DC area.

I was in DC a couple of weeks ago and saw Ian. He does outcalls in the Alexandria area. I'm not sure how far he travels from there.

Bottom line, it was one of the BEST massages I've ever had. Very therapeutic. Not erotic. Very reasonably priced.

https://rentmasseur.com/MasseurIan

I often see posts inquiring for massage in the DC area.

I was in DC a couple of weeks ago and saw Ian. He does outcalls in the Alexandria area. I'm not sure how far he travels from there.

Bottom line, it was one of the BEST massages I've ever had. Very therapeutic. Not erotic. Very reasonably priced.

https://rentmasseur.com/MasseurIan

He lists sensual? was it? HE?

No HE. I guess people define sensual and erotic differently.

For me ... 'Therapeutic' massage has strict guidelines. 'Sensual' massage is less strict; no issue if the hand rubs against anything. 'Erotic' ensures that the hand rubs against those sensitive areas and includes a happy ending.

Ian lies toward the therapeutic end, but is somewhat sensual. NOT erotic.

• 1 month later...
+1

I had my second session with Ian last week. Beautiful guy, great therapeutic massage, and at a reasonable price. Killer body and will let you see it. However, he is not comfortable with "that kind of touch"...with him touching you or you touching him.

Ian only does outcalls, right? Wondering if he brought a table with him.

• 4 months later...
FYI, he no longer does nude massage I've heard. Strictly therapeutic.

He told me the same thing when I tried to book with him again last week. No longer nude. He was always strictly therapeutic with me (and his massage skills are great), but that incredible body was perfect eye candy.

• 2 weeks later...
He told me the same thing when I tried to book with him again last week. No longer nude. He was always strictly therapeutic with me (and his massage skills are great), but that incredible body was perfect eye candy.

Exactly. It was just hot to look at his perfect nude body during the massage. I know my friend was very disappointed that he didn't let him know his new policy until he was already there setting up the massage table.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...