Offering generous

jtaq1295
This topic is 2033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey gents!

Curious if you think it’s a bad idea to offer myself as being generous on Grindr?

I’ve had a bit of interest but have not met anyone yet because I realize I may be asking for trouble.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jt

I have put the rose emoji and the ATM emoji in my profile name with some success, although it took several days before anything materialised.

I have put the rose emoji and the ATM emoji in my profile name with some success, although it took several days before anything materialised.

This works....but sometimes younger guys I think I could have met without being “gen” ask for it immediately because of my hinting emojis.

Edited by MikeBiDude

• 2 months later...

Its one thing to advertise oneself on social media, as interested in and open to "generosity." Its something else to openly ask, or solicit...

Consider the other users we see on social media. Self righteous, self-appointed monitors of behavior, reacting whenever others dont behave according to their version of compliant. When craigslist still had personals, there were people trawling the site, reporting those they felt violated TOS. There've been other threads here about reporting someone for sneaking into a second show at the cineplex, or getting free cable. Some people are just wired to require that others conform to their interpretations of correct, and indignantly report non-compliance.

I would never openly solicit on a site like Grindr. Not worried about law enforcement. But I'd expect some stick-up-the-butt prig to report the behavior, which is just going to be a headache.