• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw the guys profile while I was in fort Lauderdale. We had a fabulous conversation although it was in text. He sent me a photo because I suggested that it was hard to see his because he's not standing anywhere near a camera. The photo he sent to me was of him in a shower and it was fabulous. The few reviews he has seem to be rather pleasant always acknowledging his sense of humor. So it turned out he was going to come over but suddenly he was not available because he was flying out the following morning very very early from fort Lauderdale to dallas. We cannot get together obviously. I was in fort Lauderdale for a wedding into my friend Darren and several others we're talking and I mentioned this guy. My friend Darren said the guy sounded great and he read our messages and saw the shower photo. The following day Darren noticed that he was available now in fort lauderdale. Darren contacted him and asked if you could come to his hotel and Hunter said absolutely just name the place and the time here in fort lauderdale. He never went the dallas. It was all a lie. I have literally no clue why he did this because he was very engaging as I said in our contact. He sounded wonderful and it was all a complete sham. This  may be indicative as to why one of the other posters here said he seems rather elusive. Is not only elusive but a damn shame.

• 3 weeks later...