Campus in Montreal in Late August

Karl-G
This topic is 2083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although Campus opens at 3:00 every day, nothing really happens until 6:00. I visited four times last week. If you go earlier, there is one dancer who dances at 5:00, then half an hour of music, then one more dance, and another half hour of music. There are only a couple of customers. But by 6:00 on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, the show really begins. And from 6:00 - 9:00, you are treated to a number of dancers, mostly twinks. At 9:00, another group arrives, mostly of bigger guys. Fortunately, the quality of the twinks right now is high, so I had a very good time every day between the stage and the back room.

Some of the twink dancers:

BRANDON - was an exceptional find. He has dark blond hair and an overall tan. He's cute and sexy, kind of an ideal-looking twink. He works out a lot in the gym, and his body is pretty amazing, from the firm pecs to hard six pack of abs, firm young high ass, and long straight legs. He walks and dances on the balls of his feet, as Pascal used to do. He's 25. Although his face is often impassive on stage, he also has a radiant and sometimes mischievous smile. I had a lap dance each day he was there, and they were delightful. When he first takes off his shorts, he has a small penis, like a classical statue. But with the slightest encouragement, he is a marvelous grower. Sometimes on stage, he parades with a firm, slightly curved, upward pointing dick. He is warm, personable, quite willing, generous, fun, and always gorgeous.

LUDO / LUDOVIC - is a bit unusual, but that's OK. When we first arrived, he came up to the table almost immediately, announced his name, and asked if we wanted a lap dance. No warm-up, no preliminaries. We declined. Two days later, he came over and did the same to me. He's cute, sexy, very nice body, so I said "Maybe," but I am always careful, and so I added, "but you must take off all your clothes before we begin." He said first dance was in boxers, and then we would see. I courteously but firmly declined. He got up and walked away and approached other customers, but got no response. This went on twice more, until finally he sat down, I repeated, he thought, and then said OK. When we got in back, he was fine, took off everything immediately, and he has a beautiful twink body. As I was playing, I became aware of a slight sound. Then I realized he was humming. I think out of nervousness, and he was unaware. As I got to the more erogenous zones, the volume and pace of the humming picked up. I thought, this will be fun. So I played my "organ recital," using "registers" fore and aft, and Ludo hummed louder and louder. He never said no, never asked me to stop, and I had great fun with him; I hope he had fun, too. I think a little experience will change all that, but right now, he is very good and fun.

XAVIER - is currently one of the most popular boys. He is 20, tall, dark haired, smooth skinned, very well endowed, and slender. He's a student. He has a beautiful face and perpetual smile. His dancing is a little awkward - he bends forward most of the time, but he is fully nude for the whole slow dance. In the back he is warm, engaging, generous, fun, and interactive. But get him while you can, because he is usually occupied.

MIKA / MICHAEL - is a special find. He is the best conversationalist by far, and very, very sexy. He is of Lebanese background, but born in Canada. He's 23, dark haired, sparkling eyes, well endowed, nice ass, and he is a student. He is fun to chat with at the bar, and then even more fun to take in back for a lap dance. He gives one of the best dances available, always watching to make sure you are having fun and ready to do whatever is necessary so you have a good time. Highly recommended.

DALLAS - is a 22 year old cute little blond. His mop of hair is kind of unruly, but he is sweet, gentle, eager, and very good in back. He has light blond down on his ass and legs and crack, and he is fun to pet. He will sit with you at your table and chat nicely, and then go in back and give you other pleasures.

ALEX - is a young, slender, smooth skinned, dark haired dancer, who often wore a baseball cap. He frequently sat with one of the regular customers at the bar. He danced fully nude, and he is very well endowed. His dances were energetic and he moved around a lot, and he showed off everything clearly. I saw him go in back several times.

CARMELO - was a 24 year old smooth skinned, slender young man. He danced sensuously and fully nude in his slow dance. He is well endowed and happy to show you. In lap dance, he was good and cooperative and interactive.

Then there were several bigger guys, not hugely muscular or big body builders, but fuller, somewhat muscular bodies. All would have been right at home in Stock (and maybe that's where they came from). They smiled, they danced well, they had very nice torsos. I saw a couple of their first dances, but I must have been in back every time one did a slow dance, because I didn't see any. So I don't know if they danced fully nude or just did the "Stock Flash." Here are five of them:

PAULY - was a personable, pleasant, smooth skinned young man.

TYSON - was one of the biggest, nice, smooth, seemed pleasant.

MAX - did a very good first dance and got almost nude. He tries, moves around.

COLE - for me was the most interesting. He is tall, very nice body with muscles, the best of the Stock type. He is wearing a man-bun. When he smiled, he looked very young, perhaps 20. I would have liked to see him in a slow dance, but I never did. But he looked very promising.

KANE - was another fairly muscular, tall, somewhat more mature dancer. I don't know whether he stripped completely either.