Mark in West LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 1705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a session with him nothing remarkable so I didn’t repeat he upped his price then drop it down again so maybe business isn’t doing well. At some point he would be away for a minute or so in which as a client you’ll get anxious - (at least for me). First rule of massage, a masseur need to always be in contact with his client at all times - it gives you a sense of security and I’m 99.99% sure he walked away coz he was texting in the other room. He’s on the shorter side it that matters

I had a session with him nothing remarkable so I didn’t repeat he upped his price then drop it down again so maybe business isn’t doing well. At some point he would be away for a minute or so in which as a client you’ll get anxious - (at least for me). First rule of massage, a masseur need to always be in contact with his client at all times - it gives you a sense of security and I’m 99.99% sure he walked away coz he was texting in the other room. He’s on the shorter side it that matters

Same thing happened with me the few times i saw him rather odd so did not repeat