Anyone aware how to report stolen pics on Hunqz

bashful
This topic is 2089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, if you go to the bottom of the hunqz home page, there is a "support" link that opens up a form to send an email...

Thanks. It seems as if I would have to be a member. I'll forward the info to Uriel, and let him take it from there.

Thanks. It seems as if I would have to be a member. I'll forward the info to Uriel, and let him take it from there.

I'm not a member, and the form popped right up for me as soon as I clicked the "support" link at the bottom of the home page. I'm not sure how better to explain it.

I'm not a member, and the form popped right up for me as soon as I clicked the "support" link at the bottom of the home page. I'm not sure how better to explain it.

I popped up for me, but is asks for profile name. However, at 2nd glance, no red asterisk, so may not be required. I'll give it a shot.