Central Jersey men

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2105 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks a little pricey...no face pic either

I have to say.....after a request, Built Greg/Johny sent his face pic....I was somewhat disappointed.....a good looking guy in some ways but not the "macho / alpha look" that I was expecting / envisioning.....perhaps his "personality" can still put out a dominant / aggressive / forceful demeanor that I would have been seeking....but, 1st impression - his "look" just didn't do it for me.

This guy also recently popped up in the New Brunswick area. Not sure that there is much 411 on him, but he is hot, IMHO.

https://rentmen.eu/JayMannow

It looks like the face pics are now in his private gallery on RM.

I think we discussed him in another thread....I'm not good at linking from my phone

I've been in contact with Jay, he's more mature 45+ is my guess but sometimes an older guy gets into the alpha dominant scene a little better than the youngins:p

I have to say.....after a request, Built Greg/Johny sent his face pic....I was somewhat disappointed.....a good looking guy in some ways but not the "macho / alpha look" that I was expecting / envisioning.....perhaps his "personality" can still put out a dominant / aggressive / forceful demeanor that I would have been seeking....but, 1st impression - his "look" just didn't do it for me.

Different strokes for different folks

Greg/Johny is a Italian jersey boy so he's not model handsome at all but as a former high school wrestler and amateur MMA Fighter he's definitely plenty Alpha Cocky and Dominant

100 percent