1st Time NYC Spa Visit - 27 Spa or Utopia?

Autumnal
This topic is 2085 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to be in NYC in 2 weeks and hope to visit a mens spa on Saturday afternoon for a massage. Will be on the Upper East Side so easy access to 27 Spa and Utopia via the Green Line. Looking first of all for a really good massage. Add in some sensual elements, an HE, and a table shower to end it would be perfect. My ideal masseur would be average height with a smooth, muscular build (or anything close to that:)). Any recommendations for a masseur at either establishment would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

I'm going to be in NYC in 2 weeks and hope to visit a mens spa on Saturday afternoon for a massage. Will be on the Upper East Side so easy access to 27 Spa and Utopia via the Green Line. Looking first of all for a really good massage. Add in some sensual elements, an HE, and a table shower to end it would be perfect. My ideal masseur would be average height with a smooth, muscular build (or anything close to that:)). Any recommendations for a masseur at either establishment would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

Hello Autumnal - Upper East side will put you closer to Utopia territory than 27 spa. I haven't been there in a while so will leave it to my esteemed forum members to opine on an appropriate masseur who will fit your preferences. Maybe you will be able to visit both spas during your stay in the Big Apple. Enjoy yourself!

Thanks Redwine56! Would like to visit both but I will only have a few hours of available time to myself. Definitely hoping for some help on which masseur. I've read all of this thread and even some of the original NYC Spa thread before it disappeared, and have found it very difficult to follow who is who and where they are.

Thanks Redwine56! Would like to visit both but I will only have a few hours of available time to myself. Definitely hoping for some help on which masseur. I've read all of this thread and even some of the original NYC Spa thread before it disappe- ared, and have found it very difficult to follow who is who and where they are.

OK - I'm sure you will hear from forum members before your visit but thought I would let you know that the owner of the Utopia spa is Xiao. He performs a great message and body scrub himself. You won't go wrong with him. However, you should call ahead to make an appointment and if you want that certain type, don't hesitate to let Xiao know about it. He is good at pairing you up with one of his masseurs. Xiao has an ad on NY masseurfinder if you want to see him. Good Luck!

I would let you know that the owner of the Utopia spa is Xiao. He performs a great message and body scrub himself. You won't go wrong with him.

Completely agree. From a technical perspective Xiao is the best of them all, Utopia and 27. And other than Xiao, I can’t say that I’ve received a superior tech massage from anyone I’ve had at either place. But I haven’t tried everyone. Yet, I would (and will) happily repeat almost everyone. If I had to choose one, it would be Simon at Utopia.