411 on 8” powertop Danicollins in nyc

Yankee
This topic is 2086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been watching this Dude’s many videos over the last 2 years and seen his fat 8” uncut tool squeeze, stretch, jackhammer or coax its way into so many client holes that I am curious if Dani is as fun as he seems in his ad.

He responded very quickly and professionally when I reached out and said that although he was definitely too Firth and Long for me to manage, but I wondered if he could spend two hours with me and do everything except going inside. I asked him if he could resist the temptation if I booked a long session. “Of course I can,” he said in his response. “All the professionals that are reviewed and verified on the site understand the importance of respecting the client’s boundaries, and I’m even happy to let you speak or email to some Premium clients I’ve seen who have offered to vouch for me. I ended up emailing a couple of his Premium Rentmen clients who actually had posted reviews and had actually not only given him permission to share their rm email addresses, but they enthusiastically volunteered to sing his praises. I was very impressed. I am gonna find time in the next week or so, Any one else meet him? I will likely reach out in the next few days.

Please share any info u can

https://rent.men/danicolinsvip