411 on these guys in Phoenix

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 1840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ty was rude via text to me.

I’m surprised. I’ve seen Ty several times and he’s always been welcoming and thoughtful, both in email/text and in person. We had kind of an odd session about a year ago - we weren’t connecting as we have before - but I’d still recommend him. He’s also extremely handsome and has a great body.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I rescind my above recommendation for Jon. He’s a seriously messed up person. Just stay away from him unless you enjoy being psychologically manipulated by a pathological narcissist.

Bump. This thread was very helpful as I'm planning my upcoming trip to Phoenix in May.

Although I didn’t receive any info back on AllenAZ, I took a chance when I was in the area back in January. Wow! Great sensual massage - even a bit more than sensual. He’s not my “type” physically, but is a terrific masseur. Nice massage room in his condo, also. And for only $80!

• 1 month later...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1350/

Jon is a beautiful man but very, very dangerous. Jon at his core, hates who he is - but has no problem raking in the dough from adorning fans who want a charming, hunky man for a massage session.

He will make the claim that he is not gay but rather “SSA” - which means "same sex attracted". Jon is an active member of the Mormon Church. He might make this known. He will massage you and get “hot” halfway through the session and remove his polo shirt revealing a Temple undergarment underneath. This is part of his seductive ploy. He makes the claim that he has a gay past but went back to the church after a tumultuous love affair with a married man that ended in disaster. The massage services Jon offers are not erotic - the massage is not necessary inappropriate. He will do a good job - but you may also feel horrible, if not worse, after a few sessions with him. He is essentially taking your money, selling his attractiveness, capitalizes on the “we always want what we can’t have” phenomenon and will give you a mind-****.

He’ll kiss you if he finds you attractive. It’s towards the end of the massage - where he also gives you a long embrace. It’s weird and bizarre. If he really fancies you he’ll ask you to lunch. From there he might invite you to “cuddle sessions” so he can get all his “SSA” frustrations out. Some are offered friendships and some are offered an ambiguous nonsexual boyfriend situation. It’s all on a tier depending on how much attention he wants at any given time. Some get a friendship and some get a casual lunch buddy. Some might get to workout with him. He is ALWAYS in control though.

He hurt two close friends of mine - one of whom contemplated suicide after the numerous sick mind games and manipulation Jon played on him. Both friends underwent psychological therapy as a result of being treated horribly by Jon. I know he's hurt dozens of other men in a similar fashion with his narcissistic behavior. And the worst part of all it - Jon couldn't care less how he affected them. It's all about him. He takes your money - advertises on a gay masseur site - markets his beauty and seduces his clientele to the extent he thinks he can get away with it. After marketing and packaging himself to gay men he then takes the money he earns from massages and gives 10% of his bi-weekly massage income directly to the Mormon church via tithing. This is a gross and ridiculous conflict of interest - by someone who isn’t even a licensed massage therapist! (Note the disclaimer in his ad). The call is yours. See Jon at your own peril and if things end really badly - don't say you weren't warned.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1350/

@HJ I am so sorry you had that experience. It saddened me that a dozen guys all had bad vibes and encounters with Jon. I never met anyone who was fighting their homosexuality to that degree. Jon was in a daily fight with his inner-self - and it was blatant. :confused:

As far as Nancy goes..... erm... I think kids still did crack...., :Do_O

Is he dressed throughout the massage? If he were naked or al least in little gym shorts, I might hire him anyway. ;-)

He was always clothed. Wears a shirt and shorts. I wouldnt say they were little gym shorts. No matter the situation, just stay away from him. You’ve been warned. He’s not a safe person.

Edited by hardjohnny

I was unsure of whether or not I would respond to this because I didn't want to minimize or dismiss anyone's feelings or experience. That being said, my experience with Jon wasn't negative. I've seen him numerous times in the past when I lived in Phoenix and had a good massage each time. Jon does have a way of making his clients feel special, I have to admit, but each time I paid for my massage, I realized that I was engaging in a business transaction. I didn't care about how he identified sexually, the fact that he was a Trump supporter (I know), or his relationship with his church. I am sorry that some people were hurt hoping that there would be more than business services available. That is really unfortunate. Of course only Jon and his clients know if there were promises made beyond a business relationship but isn't the exchange of money for services the true indicator to the nature of the relationship? It is easy to see how the lines can be blurred in an intimate setting though and it's always sad when people get hurt. I hope the guys are recovering and having better relationships these days.