411 Daniel in san francisco

Damien
This topic is 1316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have seen this before many times. Someone gets no feedback on a masseur and it gets bumped endlessly. This one goes back 6 months, and three different people have bumped it. Why don't the people who are so interested just spring for the $120 and go see him and let us know? $120 is not the end of the world. For this masseur and others like him where there is no feedback, to keep "bumping" his link gets us nowhere. One of the interested parties, in this post and others like it that keep getting "bumped", should just spring for the massage and get on with it. Otherwise it becomes endless, IMHO.

Edited by Dmitri

• 2 months later...
I have seen this before many times. Someone gets no feedback on a masseur and it gets bumped endlessly. This one goes back 6 months, and three different people have bumped it. Why don't the people who are so interested just spring for the $120 and go see him and let us know? $120 is not the end of the world. For this masseur and others like him where there is no feedback, to keep "bumping" his link gets us nowhere. One of the interested parties, in this post and others like it that keep getting "bumped", should just spring for the massage and get on with it. Otherwise it becomes endless, IMHO.

I disagree.

That’s what this section of the forum is used for. Nothing wrong with seeking feedback, and hoping to avoid getting assaulted or arrested based on the experiences being shared.

• 1 year later...