Jim Parsons wanted to leave The Big Bang Theory and that's why it's ending

Avalon
This topic is 2088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How time flies. I was touring WB studios years ago and they allowed us to stop and sit in the audience seats for 2 and 1/2 Men. There the guide talked about a new show called The Big Bang Theory that had just started, and that they had high hopes for it. :) I always remembered sitting there, having a snarky thought to myself, "Yeah well good luck. Not every show is going to be another 2 and 1/2 Men." ;) TBBT quickly became a hit. CBS' hopes were well founded.

I loved Jim Parsons in The Normal Heart. Wish I could have seen him in An Act of God on Broadway. When it toured we got Sean Hayes. Was good, but I love Jim Parsons. Hope to see him on stage some day.

He also has a political talk show called Too Stupid for Politics, on satellite radio. He is quite good, and certainly knows how to ask his guests some very savvy questions.

Imo the show has improved over the years. At first I didn't like adding the females but it helped. I didn't like Howard being a whoremonger nor Raj being unable to talk to a woman unless he was drunk.

I do wish that one of the characters had been gay.

I was unaware of anything else Parsons had done except for the voice over on "Young Sheldon".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Parsons