Brand New in LA: CWMassage

hottk29
This topic is 1602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What would make you say that? He’s 27 with a baby face

Do you know that for a fact? Or are you just basing it off the pics?

Also I didn’t “say” anything. Rather, I asked a question; note the use of the question mark to signify a preceding question. Basic grammar.

Do you know that for a fact? Or are you just basing it off the pics?

Also I didn’t “say” anything. Rather, I asked a question; note the use of the question mark to signify a preceding question. Basic grammar.

I have seen HIM around in my neighborhood and spoken to him. He’s a Cis Male.

Don’t assume stuff and read the OP. Basic manners.

I have seen HIM around in my neighborhood and spoken to him. He’s a Cis Male.

Don’t assume stuff and read the OP. Basic manners.

I assumed nothing you twit. I asked a question. And nothing in your OP confirms he is a cis male. My question was not improper. Re-read your post.

Massage was good. Nice table, good pressure. I’m used to being really deep tissue so it was a little less than SUPER deep, but very relaxing. He started me on my back first, which was different. He was trained that way in school. I felt his dick brush against my hand but didn’t go for it because it was really therapeutic. I did get hard and he manually moved my dick to work around it lol.

All in all, I’d recommend if you’re looking for a relaxing massage with the potential for sensual

• 6 months later...
I gave him a go and had a bit of an, ahem, different experience ;)

I guess YMMV with this one.

Do tell!

Is he a trans man?

I don't find any problem with that question. Based on appearance I had the same thought. Frankly, I think the quite dramatic response to that question is far more odd than the question itself.

• 9 months later...
Guest CA562DUDE
I’m rescinding my prior recommendation. Myself and others have had issues with him repeatedly scheduling appointments and then not showing up (he's mobile only).

Once a FLAKE Always a FLAKE !!!