411 Jasonxxx NYC

sulika
This topic is 1805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I love this review on his page. The client wrote "Great massage from Jason. Great hands and massage. He is very friendly, great smile, and attentive to all your needs. Look forward to seeing Jason again."

and JasonXXX added:

"Many thanks, I was glad to give you pleasure. Mostly the session was held in the back and pelvis with strong pressure to relieve pain and relaxation. 90 minutes passed unnoticed during a friendly conversation) Good luck to you"

:eek::rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

From the oldest review:

"It should be clear he is only offering the therapeutic massage described above. I was left with a problem on my hands to deal with on my own. As the options in the questionnaire here are limited, I’ll say I recommend with reservations. Look ahead knowing that this will be a therapeutic massage and that you will be touched no place else.

Jasonxxx Replied Dec 29, 2018

Thanks for the feedback, I didn't know that you want to touch me, because you did not ask about it. I would not mind)"

Edited by dutchal