Hotmaan in Boston (RM)

Fyton
This topic is 2054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.eu/Hotmaan

Goes by Lorenzo, purports to be from Brazil.

Google image search and Intelius phone number search produced nothing interesting.

His images are so hot, in particular the last in the set, that one could imagine making do without the flesh and blood gentleman, for awhile anyway. Try to imagine Santiago Cabrera as good looking, and you're there.

No review: Member since July 31, 2018.

Anyone have any insights?

I'm pretty sure the same guy -- not with these pics, but definitely the same guy in the pics, and similar details in the profile text -- has been on RM in Boston on and off since at least this spring. I figured he was just changing his profile name but maybe he's making new profiles instead, given that membership date.

He feels credible to me but who knows.

Google image search and Intelius phone number search produced nothing interesting.

His images are so hot, in particular the last in the set, that one could imagine making do without the flesh and blood gentleman, for awhile anyway. Try to imagine Santiago Cabrera as good looking, and you're there.

No, but I text him for his rates. If $200 worth a try at that price.

I'm pretty sure the same guy -- not with these pics, but definitely the same guy in the pics, and similar details in the profile text -- has been on RM in Boston on and off since at least this spring. I figured he was just changing his profile name but maybe he's making new profiles instead, given that membership date.

He feels credible to me but who knows.

I would like to know if he is gay or bisexual?

His rate for companionship is $300/hr.

I would like to know if he is gay or bisexual?

I believe that he is straight.

I wrote him (in Portuguese) that he looks like Santiago Cabrera. He responded, simply, that he didn't know who that is. I than told him (in Portuguese) that based on his response I concluded that he is straight. I added that that didn't matter so long as he enjoyed ------- -- ---. He responded, in broken English, "Of corse my bitch". I conclude therefore that he is straight. So there you go, straight, charming, and armed with le mot juste.

In addition, he now has a positive review, and I have approached the reviewer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...