Jeremy near Farwell & Greenview in Chicago

prof
This topic is 1550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Update: I saw him a couple days ago and it got interactive. He is such a talented masseur, I wasn’t going in with any expectations outside of an excellent therapeutic massage like I’ve gotten from him in the past at Sir, but was pleasantly surprised. Probably the best I’ve had and this time with extras. If you want to try him out I would hurry, he said he is only going to have his ad up for another week or so, then he is going back to school full time.

Update: I saw him a couple days ago and it got interactive. He is such a talented masseur, I wasn’t going in with any expectations outside of an excellent therapeutic massage like I’ve gotten from him in the past at Sir, but was pleasantly surprised. Probably the best I’ve had and this time with extras. If you want to try him out I would hurry, he said he is only going to have his ad up for another week or so, then he is going back to school full time.

Thanks, good to know.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I saw him in March during a trip to Chicago. Good massage, nice guy who definitely knows what he's doing, but it all seemed very mechanical to me. I know there can be many reasons for that (first-time client, client from out of town, possibly an off day, or maybe he was tired), so I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. As I always do when I get a massage, I messaged him the next day to tell him it was nice to meet him and thank him for the massage. He never replied. Obviously, YMMV.

• 1 month later...