National Fajita Day - 18 August

Avalon
This topic is 2114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's right... You are in the future... :cool: Hope they have Mexican restaurants in your neck of the woods...!

I wasn't able to find a Mexican restaurant but I did find a diner that was still open! :D So I had fries as a midnight snack (they were quite good, too) but now my tummy is upset. :confused::rolleyes:

I wasn't able to find a Mexican restaurant but I did find a diner that was still open! :D So I had fries as a midnight snack (they were quite good, too) but now my tummy is upset. :confused::rolleyes:

Well @Wolfer, oil fried potatoes will do that to your stomach, especially since the stomach is probably saying "I'm done processing food well past dinner time, and this food will remind you about heartburn...:eek:" Seriously @Wolfer we need to talk...o_O Be well...! ;)

And fajitas, contrary to what you have been led to believe, are NOT Mexican. Repeat, NOT Mexican. They are a Tex-Mex invention. :rolleyes:

@liubit - very true...! However, at least here in California, Tex-mex (I'm thinking Chili's) and many of the local Mexican restaurants serve fajitas these days... Me: Originally born in Mexico, but a California transplant and likes all kinds of food (in moderation)... A tu salud! :)