411 on Dan Erotic in New York

Ronin512
This topic is 1986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My guess is that these 3 guys on RM are all one and the same. If you search Lucas below, he admits to not using real pics but is reported to look just fine and give a reasonably good experience.

Dan_Erotic

Asian 31 6’3” 180 $150

Erotic_MasterNY (aka Jacky)

Asian 23 6’3” 180 $150

Lucas_NYC

Asian 32 6’3” 180 $150

• 1 month later...

Definitely a winner in that he checked nearly all the boxes -- not all, but enough so that I would see him again.

Ukrainian but when I first saw him I told him that I thought he was Kazah...and he does have a bit of Central Asian blood. Handsome, sexy, great body, sweet personality... I'll just leave it at that for the here and the now.

• 4 weeks later...

I met up with Dan back in early September 2018 while visiting NYC. His pictures in the profile isn't who I saw (maybe for identity protection idk). The guy I met was Ukrainian and has a very nice body (not as tall as he stated in his profile). He has his own place near Time Square. I booked a 90 minutes session and we started out on a massage table and ended with HE in bed and cuddled. I personally wouldn't return seeing as the guy I met looks nothing like the guy in his RM profile. But to each their own. Feel free to DM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...