Strike a pose!

marylander1940

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1mWKlKrAepkW9Wl5zdCW2n8i-ceB7kzPKRGzZw6LbOGbEEAAG67pZwNFCURnqt3ywzOjWsQcEH6EKVg7su-liMsUU0I3b0qpFV712Y2xoGkp6UT92l6j2vJbrgJ6uJ2K6okhbLE

I'm getting these with some frequency in postings by Oliver and JJ - the posting shows up as a blue square with question in the middle and when I control-click (mac, safari) on it and chose "Open in new window", it gives me the following

G o o g l e

403. That's an error

Your client does not have permission to access URL

/proxy/1mWKlKrAepkW9Wl5zdCW2n8i-

ceB7kzPKRGzZw6LbOGbEEAAG67pZwNFCURnqt3ywzOjWsQcEH6EKVg7su-liMsUU0I3b0qpFV712Y2xoGkp6UT92l6j2vJbrgJ6uJ2K6okhbLE from this server. (Client IP address: XX,XXX,XXX,XX)

I'm getting these with some frequency in postings by Oliver and JJ - the posting shows up as a blue square with question in the middle and when I control-click (mac, safari) on it and chose "Open in new window", it gives me the following

G o o g l e

403. That's an error

ceB7kzPKRGzZw6LbOGbEEAAG67pZwNFCURnqt3ywzOjWsQcEH6EKVg7su-liMsUU0I3b0qpFV712Y2xoGkp6UT92l6j2vJbrgJ6uJ2K6okhbLE from this server. (Client IP address: XX,XXX,XXX,XX)

Sorry!

G o o g l e

403. That's an error

I've been running into the same problem... So, now I just move on to the next picture. As it is, we have plenty of pictures to delight our eyes with. When I encounter that little gray square with the broken link, I move on to the next picture... I have noticed that for some users, they are able to see the picture based on the LIKES. I am currently on a Windows 10 machine using Firefox.

I've been running into the same problem... So, now I just move on to the next picture. As it is, we have plenty of pictures to delight our eyes with. When I encounter that little gray square with the broken link, I move on to the next picture... I have noticed that for some users, they are able to see the picture based on the LIKES. I am currently on a Windows 10 machine using Firefox.

I didn't mean to call out @Oliver or JJ to make them feel bad. I get the impression that *some* people have been able to see the google-housed pictures since they've got some "likes" or "applauds"; it seems to me that it would be worth the effort to figure out why some of us can and some of us can't ...

I tried using firefox (on which I am logged into my google account) just to see if I could open one of the forbidden pictures, and it gave me the same error. Any other ideas?

I don't log into my google account on safari, because youTube got the idea I was primarily interested in shirtless guys, which was a bit

embarassing when I had to open it up when giving talks in my graduate classes; so I use firefox for g-rated browing, and safari for going on adventures ...

Same here.

I didn't mean to call out @Oliver or JJ to make them feel bad. I get the impression that *some* people have been able to see the google-housed pictures since they've got some "likes" or "applauds"; it seems to me that it would be worth the effort to figure out why some of us can and some of us can't ...

I tried using firefox (on which I am logged into my google account) just to see if I could open one of the forbidden pictures, and it gave me the same error. Any other ideas?

I don't log into my google account on safari, because youTube got the idea I was primarily interested in shirtless guys, which was a bit

embarassing when I had to open it up when giving talks in my graduate classes; so I use firefox for g-rated browing, and safari for going on adventures ...

Maybe they would enjoy your choices though @honcho ;)