Gay Days at Raging Waters?

splendidpup
This topic is 6528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A client of mine wants to go to Raging Waters waterpark in San Dimas, CA for their Gay Day, but neither one of us can find any information on it. The only "evidence" that he has that it even exists are online photos from last year of the event. Does anyone here know anything about it or about Gay Days-type events at any southern California waterparks? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cheerily, Ben

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/availablenow.asp?cmd=view&id=130140&Login=Ben_LA

>The only "evidence" that he has

>that it even exists are online photos from last year of the

>event. Does anyone here know anything about it?

Awww Ben. I think your client is confusing Gay Days with Boy Adventure ... two obscenely different things.

http://www.boyadventure.com/pictures.htm

Are these the pictures?

Boy Adventure is a group of WeHo socialite twinkies that get together for big sponsored events. They maintain a strict guest list and charge about $50/person to cover the charter buses, alcohol for the park and party afterward. We end up taking over the private picnic area and give us wrist bands. Then the bees take over and we start running away like screaming Marys back to the house party.

It's an exciting trip but they get really .... bitchy. I can definitely tell you when it is an get you an on the invite list but taking a client probably won't happen. The only other option I can offer you is telling you the date and you two can just go and watch us make idiots out of ourselves :) LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived