411 Derek in SF

sfguy72
This topic is 2000 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Didn't hear back, but decided to take the plunge and book with him. Glad I did. The massage was excellent. Amazing firm pressure, and overall one of the best technical messages I can recall. Can tell he is skilled.

He is responsive and pleasant. I recommend and will probably be back.

• 2 months later...
Didn't hear back, but decided to take the plunge and book with him. Glad I did. The massage was excellent. Amazing firm pressure, and overall one of the best technical messages I can recall. Can tell he is skilled.

He is responsive and pleasant. I recommend and will probably be back.

Was it purely therapeutic massage?

Massages that are explicitly described as more than therapeutic may put the forum at risk of violating recent legislation.

I agree. But if you read thru this forum about 80% of the posts are in violation. The most common question in most posts is : "Does he offer more than massage?" Such as the recent post "411 Any Good Bottom Masseurs In LA?" Does not get any more explicit than that as a thread.....

Edited by Dmitri