Practicalities of a travelling masseur

Wolfer
This topic is 2114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wondered how travelling masseurs do their massages. Do they travel with a table everywhere? Or do it on the bed?

Do masseurs do outcalls? If so, do they bring a table?

I had a travelling masseur once and he made a makeshift... thingie on the ground out of pillows and a comforter. He said that a hard surface was better than doing it on the bed.

While massaging me he got horny and begged me to fuck him. Which I did.

On the bed.

This was in Europe, so no license was in danger, right? :D:eek: (By which I mean I think I can say we had sex.)

I wondered how travelling masseurs do their massages. Do they travel with a table everywhere? Or do it on the bed?

Do masseurs do outcalls? If so, do they bring a table?

I had a travelling masseur once and he made a makeshift... thingie on the ground out of pillows and a comforter. He said that a hard surface was better than doing it on the bed.

While massaging me he got horny and begged me to fuck him. Which I did.

On the bed.

This was in Europe, so no license was in danger, right? :D:eek: (By which I mean I think I can say we had sex.)

In my experience (travel to major cities) they work on the bed. They do not travel with a table. Not really feasible. They may do outcall. Some rent space for their visit, the space usually has a table so they may prefer not to do outcall in an unfamiliar city. It is a mixed bag..

Five people answered the OP's question, and no one mentioned that he got lucky? REALLY, NOW!

I know, right?? Hahaha.

Thanks for all the answers! I was really wondering about the table. How viable it is as a masseur to travel without one (if it's a dealbreaker for clients or not and so on).

Because I've been pondering if I'd like to become a travelling masseur myself. I'm used to giving massages on a bed so that would not be a problem. I've worked with a portable table before but those things are still superheavy and so clunky.

The masseurs I've had sessions with did it on the bed.