411 on JakePines

m_writer
This topic is 2060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would recommend a past on him, typical sterotype good looking guy with a major attitude. I reach out to him, found out I was traveling last minute on the same day to LA, his ad came up for LA as well even though he is based out of san diego, so I reached out to him, was specific and detail with what, where, when I was looking for a session, which is the same day, also wanted to see his private pic to confirm that hes a match, told him I was traveling last minute with a tight schedule and wanted to nail down a session without going back and forth since I was about to be with colleagues. . He replied with he wanted to have a conversation first before sending private pics, I told him I was with colleagues and could not have a conversation, Normally I would love a conversation it would be great to break the ice, but under the circumstances I couldn't that day. I explained that and since he wanted a conversation that I could not have, I thank him for his time and will reach out to him again on my next trip, since I was unable to have conversation for us to confirm a session. This would have been perfect and I would reach out to him again, next time I was in town, but he had to send back a reply that he was in san diego and not in LA and some sort of smart remarks to the effect of why I reached out to him in LA. I didnt reply back, but my thing was, you advertised in LA, thats how I found your profile, if you dont want to see clients in LA, don't include that area in your profile, theres no need to have an attitude about it.

Has anyone tried this bodybuilder? He's pretty new...

https://rentmen.eu/jakepines

Muscles, slightly older, and into some of the things I like, but the weird part is I swear I've seen him before somewhere.

Has anyone seen him before in the past? Any thoughts?

Slightly older? He's ONLY 33!!!:mad:

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

Slightly older? He's ONLY 33!!!:mad:

Gman

Yeah, I read that and was like wtf. 3 years outside of your twenties is only "slightly older" to a twunk.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn't mean anything insulting by it. :D

I only meant slightly older because it's not as common to see a bodybuilder guy who's older than 30, because usually I don't go for 20s year old guys with muscle. I usually like guys in their 30s to 60s like Jake Archer, the John Smithy, Parker Matson, or Giovanni Volta.

So, are we good or is @caliguy and @Gar1eth going to chase me around Palm Springs to the tune of Benny Hill music?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn't mean anything insulting by it. :D

I only meant slightly older because it's not as common to see a bodybuilder guy who's older than 30, because usually I don't go for 20s year old guys with muscle. I usually like guys in their 30s to 60s like Jake Archer, the John Smithy, Parker Matson, or Giovanni Volta.

So, are we good or is @caliguy and @Gar1eth going to chase me around Palm Springs to the tune of Benny Hill music?

Naw were good. Cute but more my M.O.

tenor.gif?itemid=4142328

• 4 weeks later...