411 on Eric NYC

rob10024
This topic is 2069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
Bumping...anyone?

Although I have yet to try him personally, Eric has gotten great reviews. I've heard from reliable sources that he performs the message naked with a lot of sensuality throughout the message. His clients leave his table relaxed, satisfied and smiling. If you should experience Eric before I do, please let us know.

Hi - for an alternative take on Eric, here are some comments I left on an older thread: https://m4m-forum.org/threads/nyc-recommendations.73658/page-2#post-1403390

Sorry to dredge up this thread from the deep, but I wanted to add that I saw Eric recently and came away feeling disappointed, which is sad because I totally go for the strong daddy types. Eric isn't a trained massage therapist and the lack of technical proficiency is evident in his work. He also has what I would characterize as a forced sensuality -- it's like he tries hard to connect but it never really lands. He works out of a shared space which is perfectly nice but the massage room is right off the waiting area and you can hear activity coming and going in the lobby, which was also a bit of a mood killer. So, not a tragic experience but I ended up feeling like it was a lot to pay for just an okay hand job.