4-1-1 on tomjoechris in Dallas?

BigNoiseDallas
This topic is 2109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have feedback on this guy? I'm thinking about scheduling a session but the profile is a little vague and this is the only ad I can find for him online, and I haven't seen anything about him on this board. Plus I'm not crazy about him being a smoker.

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/tomjoechris

Have you communicated with him? And........?? I can tell a lot by initial communications in which I include picture (face) and what I am looking for in a massage.

Have you communicated with him? And........?? I can tell a lot by initial communications in which I include picture (face) and what I am looking for in a massage.

I haven't yet. Tried to schedule something this morning with another masseur with rave reviews -- only to find out he doesn't do incalls on Saturday mornings, which are my best time to schedule. Thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't yet. Tried to schedule something this morning with another masseur with rave reviews -- only to find out he doesn't do incalls on Saturday mornings, which are my best time to schedule. Thanks for the advice!

Who was the other masseur you tried to schedule?