411 on Captain Fuzzy in LA

Just Sayin
This topic is 1568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have -- he was super nice, didn't ask me for stats or anything like that (though was talking after the massage about how he typically has worked with friends and via word of mouth before, as massage isn't his primary line of work, so he can be a little gunshy when it comes to strangers and that he's opened himself up to that by being on rentmasseur). I will say, he's definitely not super trained -- had like four good moves that he'd cycle through -- and it wasn't generally sensual til the end, though he was nude the whole time. My one major complaint, and why I wouldn't go back, is that he was texting the whole time. I could tell he had his phone on the massage table as I could feel the vibrations anytime it buzzed and there would be moments during the massage where he would pause or linger in one spot and I could tell he was distracted by something else, and then I could feel when he dropped his phone back on the table.

• 4 months later...
I had scheduled a 90 minute massage and he stopped at 60 minutes; and it was not very sensual; given the talent in LA, I'll look for other options

Between that and the recap someone provided about him constantly being on his phone it seems like an all-around PASS.

• 10 months later...