Masseurfinder Question

IndyGuy
This topic is 2111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It is early and it is probably just me, but I'm having difficulty finding a phone # or a link to contact a massage therapist on the site:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/23740/

Am I just crazy or is there no link/contact info?

I have seen this question asked many times by Forum members. First, not allowing contact info from 12 Midnite till 6am is just plain stupid, and unfair for clients who might be on a red eye flight and want a late massage.....and masseurs willing to work those hours. Erotic activities occur day and night from masseurs on MF, not just between 12am-6am. If they insist on this stupid policy, Masseurfinder could EASILY solve this confusion by posting "Contact information is unavailable between 12 am-6am" I sent them an email a few weeks ago suggesting they do this, but received no reply. I feel that masseurs who post on MF are being cheated out of their advertising dollars (almost $300/month) since their contact info is not available 24/7, and some clients don't go back later to MF to check for the contact info, so both the client and the masseur lose out. Masseurfinder is a VERY poorly run site.