How does this guy have such nice hair?

samhexum
This topic is 2116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does this guy seem like the type who would spend a lot of money on 'product'?

Police are investigating after a Virginia woman reportedly fatally shot herself while handcuffed during a traffic stop last week.

Sarah Wilson, 19, was a passenger when police pulled over her boyfriend’s vehicle on July 25 in South Norfolk, Va.

During the traffic stop, police handcuffed Wilson and left her to wait near the vehicle as police struggled to arrest her boyfriend, identified as Holden Medlin, 27.

While officers dealt with Medlin, Wilson managed to get hold of a gun and shoot herself in the head. Wilson was still handcuffed when she fired the weapon, but a police spokesman said the gun was not a police firearm. It was not immediately clear how she was able to access the weapon.

Wilson’s death was ruled a suicide, but her mother questioned the police version of events.

“Something went very, very wrong,” Dawn Wilson told WRAL-TV. “Even if their story is true … they dropped the ball. My daughter is gone.”

Police body-camera footage was not available because the system had been “knocked offline” during the officers’ struggle with Medlin, who ultimately was subdued and arrested with the use of a stun gun, the newspaper reported.

He was charged with possession of oxycodone, suboxone and paraphernalia, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a firearm with schedule I or II drugs and fleeing from police.

Even if the camera had been working, it likely wouldn’t have captured Wilson’s death because the officer wearing it had been working to detain Medlin.

Police found several phones, ammunition, drug paraphernalia and a bag containing a .22-caliber rifle while searching the vehicle. Virginia police are conducting an investigation. No officers involved have been placed on leave.

5b5b3d82280e9.image.jpg

Edited by samhexum

The only good feature I have is my hair and I found that it is very easy to take care of. I mix about 3 full tablespoons of baking soda into a tall cup of water and use it instead of shampoo. It's the "No Poo" method that you can easily google. I used to have horrible dandruff but this works better than head and shoulders, and I only need to use it twice a week at the most. I use straight apple cider vinegar as a conditioner and it is great.

As for the guy in the pic, he'd be sexy if he wasn't on drugs and worked out more.

The only good feature I have is my hair.

I get lazy and let my hair get shaggy before I get it cut. Over the years I've gotten several comments about how women pay a fortune to get curls like mine as my hair cascades to the floor around the chair.

the officers’ struggle with Medlin, who ultimately was subdued and arrested with the use of a stun gun

That footage could be kinda hot...;):rolleyes::cool::D

Edited by samhexum

• 2 weeks later...

Couple survives ice cave by burning their hair

http://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/zjWWQ7t4LYVXZGueBf0NxLCT8Uc=/1400x0/www.trbimg.com/img-5b747713/turbine/ny-1534359311-bswfuf3qqf-snap-image

They escaped with their lives — by a hair.

A resourceful couple trapped in an ice cave in Wyoming found a way to survive long enough to be rescued.

Spencer Christiansen and his wife Jessica burned everything they had with them to stay warm in the Darby Canyon Ice Cave, including clumps of hair.

“You know you're headed down to your death and they found us just right before we had to burn the last of what we had left to survive a few more hours,” Jessica Christiansen told ABC's “Good Morning America” on Wednesday. “We knew we only had about an hour or two before we would've died.”

The Idaho couple, both experienced climbers, said they adequately prepared for the trip with a plan to stay in the cave for a few hours on Saturday. They even told relatives to call for help if they did not return the following day.

That move may have saved their lives. They got lost, thanks to what they called "incorrect information." They believed they were near death when they were rescued on Sunday, which happened to be Spencer's birthday.

“Where we found them they were 25 feet up in a small hole or cavern and one of our team members had to ascend up a rope to get to them, do an assessment on them, [and] build an anchor to help them repel out of that spot,” rescue volunteer K.C. Bess told ABC News. “They were starting to really shiver a lot, shaking, and showing some signs of hypothermia.”

A local law enforcement official told ABC News that only expert explorers should consider tackling the cave, which he likened to a maze.

“The cave is a series of large caverns and tight crawls and there are areas where you are literally on your hands and toes trying to squeeze through and then that connects to some larger caverns as well,” Teton County Undersheriff Matt Carr told ABC News. “There is a lot of running water, ice cold water, running throughout there that you have to cross to get in.”

The young couple said they were fearful during the ordeal that they would never see their 1-year-old daughter again.

“It's really scary to think you're leaving a child with no parents and no way out," Jessica told ABC News. "It's really cold and it's really scary to face your death for sure. The scariest part it got to was when Spencer was scared. I had total faith in him the whole time to get me out of there, but when I saw how scared he was I knew it was the end for us.”