Any Info Massage Mason North Hollywood

Ajac
This topic is 2121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a massage from Mason last month. Sweet, charming guy with a killer body. Massage was pretty good, nude and I was happy at the end.....He was generous with his gorgeous body, but clearly has limits. Fun time, would definitely repeat. Clean apartment with massage done on the table.

Had a massage from Mason last month. Sweet, charming guy with a killer body. Massage was pretty good, nude and I was happy at the end.....He was generous with his gorgeous body, but clearly has limits. Fun time, would definitely repeat. Clean apartment with massage done on the table.

Good for you, PaulM! You were indeed fortunate that your appointment actually occurred.

I just wish that I'd had the opportunity to similarly partake of Mason's "pleasures" when he was here in Atlanta 2 years ago. Instead, he flaked on me in a profoundly rude way, a fact of which anyone interested should be mindful.