Eric4hire: Denver-based but soon to LA before leaving North America ...

steed8
This topic is 2120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Reach out to meet him men while you still can before his imminent move away from North America.

So very sexy & masculine but yet a gentleman's man! My superlative words actually fail me...

I had a tad more written here, such as specifically about the pleasures of his ass, but deleted it so as not to cross over into a review.

https://rentmen.eu/ERICforHIRE

I wasn't able to schedule with him years ago but at that point I do not believe he kissed during his sessions; I am just going to miss him in LA too during August; shoot!

Quite honestly Just Sayin', I'm unable to recall the kissing factor with him as to whether we did or didn't. But I seem to recall plenty else! LOL!

Sorry you will miss him in LA next month as I can't recommend Eric any more highly! Can you make it to Denver to see him on his home base as an alternative?

Quite honestly Just Sayin', I'm unable to recall the kissing factor with him as to whether we did or didn't. But I seem to recall plenty else! LOL!

Sorry you will miss him in LA next month as I can't recommend Eric any more highly! Can you make it to Denver to see him on his home base as an alternative?

no; not Denver; but, wow! wouldn't it be fun to go to Paris to see him? let me think about that!!!