Best Nude Spa in NYC?

gshock
This topic is 2097 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In Manhattan, options are somewhat limited--other than K-town spa, I only know of Premier 57 (check groupon for a discounted pass). Otherwise, your other options are King Spa in Jersey (which does run a shuttle service from K-town in midtown I believe). On the queens' side, there's Spa Castle.

Spa castle queens, huge nude only wet area. Fairly cruisy but difficult to play it’s so busy. Mixed crowd and lots of noisy kids. Be careful even though I’ve never seen anyone monitor the action you need to self monitor. Usually can get off in the steam room with plenty of consenting adults.

Premier 57, smallwet area and very cruisy. Expensive but you can get a discount on their website right now. Groupon makes you wait 24 hours. Only problem here is that they check the steam room and sauna pretty often. I was there on Sunday night. I came twice. Only a few guys but all cruising and all but one were young, hung and hot.

I am getting a very straight co-ed vibe from Premier 57 ... https://premier57.com/admission/

In addition, their admissions policy states you need to wear a bathing suit at all times. Do they have nude, male-only events at times? I don't get it.

You have to wear a bathing suit in the co-ed areas, the sauna floor, bare pools, and rooftop pools. The men’s locker room, which has showers, steam room, dry sauna, and multiple person pools are strictly nude only. They will tell men to take off their bathing suits and underwear.

You do need to be careful because they have kicked people out before

• 3 weeks later...