Sean in Westwood

NeedUToKneadMe
This topic is 2112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thinking of booking this week so bumping one last time.

I wouldn’t do it if I was you, especially seeing that rate for 60 mins. I saw him about two years ago in Brentwood. He’ll try to upsell you in the middle so you can get what you already think you’re getting, and when you get it, it’s LAME. Hope I caught you in time.

I wouldn’t do it if I was you, especially seeing that rate for 60 mins. I saw him about two years ago in Brentwood. He’ll try to upsell you in the middle so you can get what you already think you’re getting, and when you get it, it’s LAME. Hope I caught you in time.

You caught me in time. I’d be interested in knowing what the upsells were and the total cost. And if the massage itself was good. I have some stuff I need worked out and was thinking, after chatting with him, that he might actually have the skills to do it. Feel free to PM me if it’s not asking too much. Thanks!