Looking for erotic massage- Dallas TX

mondo321
This topic is 2053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would suggest doing a search for Dallas in the forum. There’s been quite a bit of conversation in the past few months.

I recommend Ronnie (on masseurfinder) and Chance (takeachance on rentmasseur) for erotic massages.

If you guys mean.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/10533/

I spoke to him today and he said he moved and is no longer doing massage in Dallas.

Shouldn't he take down his profile or at least say that on his profile? I booked him several times a few years ago and he was awesome, and I thought things were fine -- until the day that he flaked out on me. I wanted to schedule a massage and texted him 3 times over a 24-hour period -- not back-to-back, mind you, but the first text -- then the second text 3-4 hours later, then the third text around noon the next day -- and he never replied. No reason given why he fired me as a client.

Guest Lonlyboy
Shouldn't he take down his profile or at least say that on his profile? I booked him several times a few years ago and he was awesome, and I thought things were fine -- until the day that he flaked out on me. I wanted to schedule a massage and texted him 3 times over a 24-hour period -- not back-to-back, mind you, but the first text -- then the second text 3-4 hours later, then the third text around noon the next day -- and he never replied. No reason given why he fired me as a client.

I asked him that and also what city he was moving to. No reply. I had just spoke with him on the 16th asking if he would be in town this weekend and he said yes. Then text today and that is what he told me.

I asked him that and also what city he was moving to. No reply. I had just spoke with him on the 16th asking if he would be in town this weekend and he said yes. Then text today and that is what he told me.

Interesting. I booked sessions w/ him when he was partnered w/ Greg (fireguy). I also used Greg separately and booked a few four-handed sessions with them, and they seemed fine with that arrangement.

About a year after Ronnie stopped scheduling me, Greg quit on me as well -- after a few back-and-forths of saying he would schedule something, he stopped replying. Now they're not together anymore and I think that Greg has stopped doing massage completely. It's a shame, because they were great (separately and together).

• 2 months later...