411 on Erik Twink in NYC?

Cure694u
This topic is 2119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

he is real.... he may be smaller in frame than one thinks, but that makes his monster cock even look bigger.

enough info....hehe?

Yeah, he's got a huge cock! He says he's good with first timers, I'm just wondering how gentle he really is!! I could play with his toy for a long time!

Good things cum in smll packages, although his trim body is small-ish, his "package" is anything but small. I met with Eric about 2 years ago and he was sweet and gentle with me, although at the time I had not yet bottomed. I reviewed him on daddysreviews.

Well, I like the description you

Worked with him a couple of times. Yes, small frame with a very large appendage. Not the butchest guy you'll ever meet, if that matters to you one way or the other.

Kevin Slater

Love your description of him. Not so Butch (check!) Large appendage (double check!). We texted not too long ago and I told him I'd love to meet him, just trying to figure out the day and time (ugh!!)

Edited by Cure694u