Any info on Jeremy aka Gingerjock?

JeffinDC
This topic is 1913 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nice guy, but overpriced and basic massage. He likes to keep his clothes on and does the massage on a bed. I got the feeling he only does this to see other guys.

Ok. I read that on his site and Im ok with him keeping his underwear on. He seems professional with his site etc. And his prices seem fair compared to the rest of the guys here. Am I missing something?

Nice guy, but overpriced and basic massage. He likes to keep his clothes on and does the massage on a bed. I got the feeling he only does this to see other guys.

Did you get the impression that if he likes "his client" he may go further?

Ok. I read that on his site and Im ok with him keeping his underwear on. He seems professional with his site etc. And his prices seem fair compared to the rest of the guys here. Am I missing something?

I also think his prices are high, for therapeutic only and for keeping his clothes.... and for outcalls he demands an uber. :mad: Not for me. Next!

ojYcg83.png

I also think his prices are high, for therapeutic only and for keeping his clothes.... and for outcalls he demands an uber. :mad: Not for me. Next!

ojYcg83.png

Idk. I feel like thats pretty common. At least I know exactly how much he is and what he offers instead of going round and round for all the "extras" like a couple other masseurs I've talked to.

I just seen him today for the first time. He was much more handsome in person. I was really impressed with how genuinely nice he was. Even though he doesn't take off his underwear, I think he is worth his rate. I'll definitely see him a couple more times before he moves to Chicago.

• 1 month later...

I think listing $175 is lame. Yeah, right, I'll have a $5 dollar bill or five $1 bills plus one $10 bill, probably not. So it will likely turn into $180 because anything else would be awkward.

Way overpriced in my books, at $150 per hour already, and especially at $160 or higher, I definitely expect my masseur to be comfortable being naked with me. And many will just get naked right away, which is something I am starting to appreciate more and more, I feel I shouldn't even have to ask.

I have an excellent professional masseur at a chiropractor's office next door charging $80 an hour, so that's my baseline. I don't see why I should pay a guy $100 extra to massage me in his undies no matter how cute he is. Might as well spend that money on lap dances at a strip bar...

Edited by Capitano

• 5 months later...