New Guy in Central NJ

MRJJ
This topic is 1694 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send him a message. He responded quickly to me.

I definitely will, but want to wait to a couple of days before I am ready to discuss a potential meeting......

I don't want to reach out and speculate about the possibility as I mentioned I am not looking to meet for at least 2 weeks from now.....also hoping for so real life feedback regarding him :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

**Update**

So I emailed Jay on RM, replied quite promptly seems nice and articulate.

My concern is of his 2 reviews the newest one is a client based in No Brunswick and seemed to join RM the same time Jay popped up....strange coincidence?

First review "redeguy" I cannot find when I attempt a client search

So those are possible red flags.

I am going to ask for a current picture with some sort of confirmation and see what happens.

I really hope that he's real and not a phony because the emails have been very promising.......

Keep us posted. I am also interested in this guy!

Found the thread.....Lol

So yes, I am trying to schedule something later this week! It's been easy communication so far....he seems very friendly and personable and aims to please

Just it's been awhile since I meet up with someone without any recommendations and good karma from the forum.

Found the thread.....Lol

So yes, I am trying to schedule something later this week! It's been easy communication so far....he seems very friendly and personable and aims to please

Just it's been awhile since I meet up with someone without any recommendations and good karma from the forum.

Let us know what happens!