Dr Jallen Rix NYC

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 2125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any experience with this guy?

He’s based in SF but visiting NYC now. He is a sexologist and offers massage and other therapy including masturbation coaching.

I’m intrigued to try him but would like to hear from others who have experienced him as he’s not cheap. $180 for 90 minutes.

He’s based in SF but visiting NYC now. He is a sexologist and offers massage and other therapy including masturbation coaching.

I’m intrigued to try him but would like to hear from others who have experienced him as he’s not cheap. $180 for 90 minutes.

Oh yes, I have. He held classes with the "Men's Naked Drawing Group" in Chelsea where he lectured about body appearance issues and then offered a discount for a personal message to everyone in attendance. I was able to meet up with him last week. He performed an amazing message. It was my first message by a sex therapist. I believe he is spending a couple of days in DC before he returns to Palm Springs later this week. I was glad I caught him. I found him by browsing Rentmasseur.com.

He is based in Palm Springs. I have hired him for massage. One of the best I have ever had.