Skye Woods

rudog
This topic is 1954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To each his own I met years ago and I thought it would be an amazing experience. It wasn't. However. I get it that guys would find him hot and that ass attractive. He's a very nice guy.

Skye used to turn up as a personal trainer working with clients at my gym over a decade ago. He was built like a brick you-know-what & seemed nice enough & I gave him credit that his ass was his biggest selling point for his other business. He obviously made good use of it in his video career but it didn't do anything for me personally speaking though given that his upper legs were so huge such that they seemed to impinge on his walking movements & gave him a distinctive gait.

As far as magnificent asses go, I'm considering making a new thread about the quality gentleman who had the greatest ass of any man I ever met; a man who is planning to move abroad soon for his academic career.

Skye used to turn up as a personal trainer working with clients at my gym over a decade ago. He was built like a brick you-know-what & seemed nice enough & I gave him credit that his ass was his biggest selling point for his other business. He obviously made good use of it in his video career but it didn't do anything for me personally speaking though given that his upper legs were so huge such that they seemed to impinge on his walking movements & gave him a distinctive gait.

As far as magnificent asses go, I'm considering making a new thread about the quality gentleman who had the greatest ass of any man I ever met; a man who is planning to move abroad soon for his academic career.

Whoever it is (and I am sure you have chosen wisely) he certainly has a lot of competition as evidenced over in the Gallery ("Ass Revolution" and "The Beef In Back). And of course there is most of the country of Brazil. :p;)

• 5 months later...