Hottest Asian Masseurs at NYC Spas

dadlovesmuscle
This topic is 1991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jimmy at Hero and Jason at Babylon. Jimmy has a much better personality and better massage skills.

Neither of these guys are muscular. Like slim framed and average in the looks.

I think Andy at W Man Spa is good. But his muscles have shifted a bit - but still a solid experience all around.

I think Andy at W Man Spa is good. But his muscles have shifted a bit - but still a solid experience all around.

Let's not underestimate our Masseur Jimmy. I paid him a visit last night and let me tell you, that body is hard. He told me that he's been hitting the gym. He performed an amazing message on me with his signature sensual overtones. It had been a while that I'd seen him. It made me realize what I had been missing. :rolleyes:

I disagree on looks. I think both Jimmy and Jason are good looking — as is Jerry. All three are muscular twinks.

Charles at Utopia floats my boat. Young, tallish, slim, beautiful skin. Definitely twinkish, usually not my type but something about that kid turns me on.

Haven't tried Charles but I saw him at the front desk before. How is his massage skills?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...