411 on Ivan in NYC?

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2019 at 10:04 PM, diehard_002 said:

Interesting... one aspect about him which i distinctly remember.. we showered after our session and he stepped out nude and as i watched him dry himself with his towel he very mischievously asked if i wanted to pat him dry... and ofcourse i did.

Curious why he needed to shower? Just a therapeutic massage or something more happened

On 1/20/2022 at 11:34 AM, dutchal said:

Yeah, in Firefox, when I click on it, it sends me to the page for all NY masseurs. 

Works OK in Chrome.

He hides his profile. You’ll have the best luck at getting to his profile during the day/early evening.

I recommend saving his number if you plan to see him.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Did not have a good experience. He’s really rough and did the same stroke for the whole 90 minutes that seemed to be an imitation of what he thinks trained massage therapists probably do. It made me all sore. He also indicated he’s okay with being felt up but maintained a considerable distance the entire time- it did not feel like an intimate experience at all. It felt like he was on shift and doing crappy job of his work. 

do not recommend - spend your money elsewhere 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had an experience with him a while ago. He is extremely handsome from my experience with several masseurs, he is without a doubt the cutest Caucasian, he looks like a Greek statue. In the massage, he will only do what he told you, absolutely nothing else. He's not a good talker, and he doesn't get too close to you. It was my experience, I don't know if he has changed. I don't recommend him. 

I think he turns his ad off during certain days or times. Try to check during the day as I do see him turn it on more often during the week days. 

My experience was ok. Not bad but not that great either. He looks like his picture. Great body and handsome. Like many said, he maintain distance. He allowed limited MT with me. If I remember correctly muscle worship was ok. Touching certain parts was ok but not allowed more than that. His massage was nice. I didn’t feel like I need to repeat.