411 Rob in New Orleans

natres
This topic is 1969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Curious if anyone has had experience with this masseur that can give an overall thumbs up or down?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/2422/

I've only seen one other comment in this board after doing a search and all it said was they'd probably not book him again...

I'm a bit surprised at how barren NOLA is for masseurs and this gent is the only one I'm interested in having a session with so any help would be greatly appreciated

• 5 months later...

Yeah, he was the only one who interested me as well the last time I was in NOLA, so I booked an appointment with him.

He was a bit of a drive from the French Quarter / Central Business District where I was staying. Lives in a free-standing house in kind of an iffy neighborhood. Very explicit instructions about where and how to park, which door to use, etc. I found him to be not all that friendly; in fact, a little cold. The massage was nothing special. It was one of those times I wished I had done something more interesting or fulfilling with my time.

Yeah, he was the only one who interested me as well the last time I was in NOLA, so I booked an appointment with him.

He was a bit of a drive from the French Quarter / Central Business District where I was staying. Lives in a free-standing house in kind of an iffy neighborhood. Very explicit instructions about where and how to park, which door to use, etc. I found him to be not all that friendly; in fact, a little cold. The massage was nothing special. It was one of those times I wished I had done something more interesting or fulfilling with my time.

I had a similar experience a couple of months ago. Cold, perfunctory, and distracted. I should have just grr out for an oyster po’boy.