Today's Forecast: Sexy, With a Chance of Rain

Moondance
This topic is 2042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@honcho, this one's for you …

Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, Chim chim cheroo!

Good luck will rub off when he shakes 'ands with you.

tumblr_nfxkxwktLb1qfral5o1_1280.jpg

Just my type! 't'would be good fortune indeed to shake hands with this fellow, but I must confess I would be wanting to shake other things with him as well ... :) [you wouldn't happen to have any shirtless photos of him, would you? :) ] Thank you very, VERY much :)

Just my type! 't'would be good fortune indeed to shake hands with this fellow, but I must confess I would be wanting to shake other things with him as well ... :) [you wouldn't happen to have any shirtless photos of him, would you? :) ] Thank you very, VERY much :)

As requested …

http://daily.squirt.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tumblr_nh39nm9m7t1sl7x58o4_1280.jpg

His name is Brian Maier (just came up the other day in some other thread; can't remember which one). There are MANY pictures of him to see. (And I was pretty sure he'd be a fellow you'd like.)

As requested …

http://daily.squirt.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tumblr_nh39nm9m7t1sl7x58o4_1280.jpg

His name is Brian Maier (just came up the other day in some other thread; can't remember which one). There are MANY pictures of him to see. (And I was pretty sure he'd be a fellow you'd like.)

After looking at that pic it was HARD to pry my hands from a certain part of my anatomy back onto the keyboard to say "Thank you Again!!!"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...