411 Machome - Los Angeles / Vancouver (currently in Toronto)

JayJonathan
This topic is 2134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So...it turned out a little strange. I asked for a face picture. He declined (which is not a deal breaker), and he sent a torso picture. Since I wasn't confident he was real, I decided to pass. But he sent the same picture torso picture again a few minutes later. And then again a few minutes later. I replied politely and said I was going to pass and wished him a nice day.

I wasn't using my phone for a bit, and came back to it and realized that the picture was being sent exactly every 10 minutes for several hours. Since the photo was coming in like clockwork every 10 minutes, I figured it might be some sort of bot...who knows?

Anyway, I blocked him.

So...it turned out a little strange. I asked for a face picture. He declined (which is not a deal breaker), and he sent a torso picture. Since I wasn't confident he was real, I decided to pass. But he sent the same picture torso picture again a few minutes later. And then again a few minutes later. I replied politely and said I was going to pass and wished him a nice day.

I wasn't using my phone for a bit, and came back to it and realized that the picture was being sent exactly every 10 minutes for several hours. Since the photo was coming in like clockwork every 10 minutes, I figured it might be some sort of bot...who knows?

Anyway, I blocked him.

Good to know!