Coming to Seattle: JessieJaymes YES!!

jtsmith206
This topic is 1828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it possible he has so many positive reviews on RM, because people who decide not to meet him can't submit a review? He doesn't top or bottom, tries to sell overpriced photos and videos. and lies about his penis size. If he wasn't so good looking, I suspect people would call him limited and a bit sketchy, as I am starting to see him.

I'm going to pass. I can think of many more deserving companions for that kind of money.

Can't believe there isn't much chatter.

well, this recent chatter-fest went for seven pages and 127 posts before it was finally shut down.......

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/jesse-jaymes.132632/

oh, and here's another one.....

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/jesse-jaymes.128894/

all this perennial talk in the forums about will he or won't he do this or that is not effective.....as I've said before, it's well-established that much-trusted, discreet, respectful clients can get some "consideration" from providers beyond stated, or assumed, limits....may take a few meets, but it's entirely reasonable to assume this.....

and, gee, you could even discuss it with the provider yourself, too, in a polite, professional manner.......

Edited by azdr0710

• 4 months later...
saw his new pic face down and ass up...yowza!!! he states anal now in his "likes". does this mean he is giving it up to select few?

https://rentmen.eu/JesseJaymes

Keep up! That butt pic is not new.

I think when it states he likes 'anal' its more he likes rimming/ass play of that thick muscle butt....as opposed to full on "bottoming".

Of course we all know its not Jesse who writes anything on his profile...(I wonder if he has ever seen his profile) and its certainly not Jesse you are speaking to when you text the number listed!!

• 2 weeks later...

captain and its not right..... you guys seem spot on. it appears that he has someone else write these ads and texts back to you. what a handsome handsome man jesse is. great body but for some reason that i cant even put my finger on....i more than likely wont hire again either. and i really had a good time with him. no complaints. time together just seemed a little stiff for me and him watching a vid on his phone to "complete" the session isnt a "deal breaker" for me but just added to my above decision. might just be that i was not the first of the day and he needed a little help. lol

• 5 months later...
Is it possible he has so many positive reviews on RM, because people who decide not to meet him can't submit a review? He doesn't top or bottom, tries to sell overpriced photos and videos. and lies about his penis size. If he wasn't so good looking, I suspect people would call him limited and a bit sketchy, as I am starting to see him.

I think he gets all those reviews because he offers incentives to clients. When I saw him he offered a discount on my next appointment if I posted a review... which I did, but the discount never materialized.

Same thing here. After I gave him a review he thanked me and asked if I would give him another review since someone gave

him a bad one. He then said he would thank me with a personal video. Gave the review. Never got the video. Asked again for the video....crickets

Edited by Gymowner