Any experience with MannBodywork

JerseyBabyDaddy
This topic is 2084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think he is mentioned, and maybe has a thread on here, but I can't find it. He was based in San Francisco. I saw him once 3 or 4 years ago for a sensual massage. The massage was OK but mimicking massage techniques that my completely therapeutic masseur* did better and at a lower price. So I didn't go back. The sensual elements were OK. Since I saw him, he has branched out significantly in the range of services that he offers. I only experienced the sensual massage aspects.

*My therapeutic masseur, Austin on MF in SF, is the bearded guy in the photos on Mann's website.

http://www.mannbodywork.com/who/

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! So happy to hear your feedback and interest in my services! I do hope my massage skills are improving as I practice. I'm focused on full service appointments lately, as I'm sure @msclver can appreciate. Oh man and Austin, gives an amazing massage, and works in the same building in the mission! I'm advertising for full service appointments on RM at /verslildevil.

I'd love another chance to get my hands on you, musclvr, and this time, we can do as little massage as you like ;)