Blondboijock 411?

samK
This topic is 2134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to advertise on Craigslist (I recognized the photos) and now he is on Rentmasseur. He has taken Erotic off the selection of Massages he offers, but the photos are fairly explicit for someone doing "legit massage". He saw that I visited his page and has been messaging me, he seems nice enough and professional... yet looking here to my peers to confirm that he is safe/ sane/ legit before I give him a try. (since my normal guy will be off traveling this weekend)

Any info here or in Private Message would be appreciated. or if someone wants to "take one for the Team" and report back... last time I did that - was the last time I do it. )):

Thanks Guys - xx

https://rentmasseur.com/BlondBoiJock/

He is very proactive; thanked me for visiting his profile on RM. I discussed what I was looking for and he was friendly and compliant. I have appointment first of week for incall, so I will reserve further comments until then.

love some feedback afterward if you don't mind sharing. thx -xx